Head Ti Radical Elite Tennis Racket
Product Type: Tennis Racket.
Type of Frame: Graphite Composite.
Weight (unstrung): 300 g/10.6 oz.
Standard Delivery: 5-7 business days.
- Head Ti Radical Elite Tennis Racket is made of graphite composite construction for added control and spin.
- Extreme grid provides better stability on off center hits, a larger sweet spot and added feel.
- Oversized head of the racket for controlled power at moderate to full swing speed.
- Contour Cushion grip of head ti radical elite tennis racquet gives maximum comfort to help you find a better grip with less slippage.
- Ti radical elite racket features radical energy and titanium technology for superior performance.
- By making the throat stronger, you have more stability on off center hits as well as a larger sweet spots.
- Extreme grip is incorporated into the bridge of the racquet.
- The unique technology provides better stability and feel in the heart of the racket by adding a specially textured material where the racket does the most work.
- Suitable for adult players.
- Added bumper for racket protection.
- Primarily intended for senior ages.
- Please note that this racket comes strung.
- Length of the racket is 685mm / 27".
- Weight (unstrung) of the head ti radical elite racquet is 300 g/10.6 oz.
- Head Size of the racket is 670 cm² /104 in²
- String Pattern of the racket is 16x18.
- Balance (Unstrung) of the racket is 325 mm/2⁄3 in HL
- Grip Size is 4 3/8".
- Recommended string tension of the racket is 22-26hp/48-57lbs.
- Comes with full cover.
- Country of origin: Made in China.
Ti Radical Elite
* Dimensions mentioned are approximate values.
This product is available for international delivery. Add the product to the shopping cart, choose country and zip code to find out delivery charges.
Please note that you are liable for all duties, taxes, CESS or any other charges levied (if any) by the destination country in which goods are shipped, to take delivery.
Warranty and Support:
No warranty is provided on the product by the manufacturer or Sportskhel.com as tennis rackets are subjected to wear & tear.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Lifespan of a tennis racket may vary from user to user.