Head Titanium 3000 Tennis Racket
Product Type: Tennis Racket.
Type of Frame: Graphite.
Weight: 275g / 9.7 oz (approx.).
Standard Delivery: 5-7 business days.
- Head Titanium 3000 Tennis Rackets is a team series racquet which are lightweight structured at the molecular level.
- Integrated Nano material strengthens the original titanium weaves giving you a stronger, faster and more stable racquet than ever before.
- Nano - A wining blend of lightweight stability and power.
- The racquet body is made from fused graphite material.
- Designed with shock absorbing technology that absorbs the vibrations when produced and this improves the quality and accuracy of the shots.
- The larger head size of head titanium 3000 tennis racquet gives greater sweet spot that makes every hit a pleasure.
- Titanium 3000 head racket is ideal for senior players who play at intermediate level.
- Added bumper for racket protection.
- Primarily intended for senior ages.
- Please note that this racket comes strung.
- Length of the racket is 685mm / 27".
- Weight (approx.) of the head titanium 1000 racquet is 275g or 9.7oz.
- Head Size of the racket is 660cm² / 102in².
- String Pattern of the racket is 16x19.
- Balance of the racket is 330mm.
- Grip Size is 4 3/8".
- Recommended tension of the racket is 26+ / -2kp-57+ / -51lbs.
Titanium 3000 or Ti 3000
* Dimensions mentioned are approximate values.
This product is available for international delivery. Add the product to the shopping cart, choose country and zip code to find out delivery charges.
Please note that you are liable for all duties, taxes, CESS or any other charges levied (if any) by the destination country in which goods are shipped, to take delivery.
Warranty and Support:
No warranty is provided on the product by the manufacturer or Sportskhel.com as tennis rackets are subjected to wear & tear.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Lifespan of a tennis racket may vary from user to user.
No return policy. Please refer terms & conditions for more information.
Maintenance of a Tennis Racket:
Tips to maintain your racket in good condition:
- The racket should not be exposed to extreme heat or cold.
- Ensure that you do not leave the rackets in direct sun or in your car after play. This can lead to bending of racket due to hit.
- If you feel your grip is slippery immediately change on to fresh over grip.
- Maintain the tension which is recommended to string the racket.
- Minimum twice per year you have to restring your racket. Based upon your usage restring the racket more often when required.