Terms & Conditions
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Cancellation by Sportskhel:
There may be certain orders that Sportskhel is unable to accept and must cancel. Sportskhel reserves the right, at Sportskhel ‘s sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by You, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Sportskhel ‘s credit and fraud avoidance department. Sportskhel may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Sportskhel will contact You if all or any portion of Your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept Your order. If Your order is cancelled after Your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in Your credit card account. A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by Customer or Sportskhel.
Cancellation by the User:
In case of requests for order cancellations, Sportskhel reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if Sportskhel receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by Sportskhel, Sportskhel shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to You within a reasonable period of time. Sportskhel will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. Sportskhel reserves the right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by Sportskhel and accept Sportskhel’s decision regarding the cancellation.
Sportskhel reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' as determined by Sportskhel as per certain criteria. Any Sportskhel Reward Point or Promo Code used for placing the 'Bulk Order' will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
1. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
2. Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address
3. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
4. Invalid address given in order details
3. Disclaimer Of Warranty and Liyability
‘Sportskhel’ does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. ‘Sportskhel’ does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. ‘Sportskhel’ accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or vendor.
‘Sportskhel’ does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular product that You purchase on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, sportskhel will have no liability related to user content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. Sportskhel also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user content.
Sportskhel will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of your account or account information in connection with the website or any services or materials, either with or without your knowledge. Sportskhel has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the website is correct, but sportskhel neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or service. Sportskhel shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or related functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, products, functionalities and related graphics obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, sportskhel shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond sportskhel 's control. The user understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. Sportskhel is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon. Sportskhel accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
sportskhel shall not be liable for any third party product or services. the advertisement available on e-mail or website with respect to the third party website or the products and services are for information purpose only.
Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may, due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by vendor, be incorrectly reflected and in such an event vendor may cancel such your order(s).
You release and indemnify ‘Sportskhel’ and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, ‘Sportskhel’ cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is free. ‘Sportskhel’ does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. ‘Sportskhel’ reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, ‘Sportskhel’ may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event ‘Sportskhel’ reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to ‘Sportskhel’.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail”, "chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) Impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of ‘Sportskhel’ or vendor on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or ‘Sportskhel’ systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to ‘Sportskhel’.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
12. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
13. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on theWebsite. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
14. ‘Sportskhel’ shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted On Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You
(1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
(2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
(3) make no modifications to any such information, and
(4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by ‘Sportskhel’ and products are sold by respective Vendor. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Compliance with Laws:
The Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under,, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and ‘Sportskhel’ Website.
‘Sportskhel’ does not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
1. Call centre at +91 44 28546171 or +91 44 28418975
3. The Operational Office for ‘Sportkhel” is as below:
No. 30 Wallajah Road
Near Chepauk Stadium,
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on ‘Sportskhel’. However there may be some cases where both the Buyers and Vendor may face issues. In such cases a Dispute Resolution process is in order to resolve disputes between Buyers and Vendor.
What is a ‘dispute’?
A ‘Dispute’ can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and a Vendor in connection with a transaction on the Website.
How is a ‘dispute’ created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer can write to email@example.com, while the Vendor can write to info@Sportskhel.com, in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
What are the various types of ‘disputes’?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
1. Wrong item received
2. Item Not as described
3. Damaged or Seal broken on Product
4. Part/Accessory missing
5. Item not Compatible
6. Vendor Description/Specification Wrong
7. Defective (Functional issues)
8. Product not working and Manufacturer claims invalid Invoice
When a dispute has been raised, ‘Sportskhel’ may provide both the parties access to each others Display Names, contact details including email addresses and other details pertaining to the dispute. Buyers and Vendor are subject to final consent from ‘Sportskhel’ for settling the dispute.
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. ‘Sportskhel’ makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and ‘Sportskhel’ is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent Indian laws are applicable.
All disputes that might arise between Customer and “Sportskhel” shall be settled by the Courts of Chennai , Tamilnadu, India.