1. GENERAL CONDITIONS RELATING TO PAYMENTS
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
3. Decline of transaction for any other reasons
- You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order.
- You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit/ debit card details.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Sportskhel shall not be liable of any alleged misuse of Bank Instruments used for transactions on its website by its users and its the sole responsibility of the user for any circumstances/loss arising from any such alleged transactions.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by ’Sportskhel’ is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, ’Sportskhel’ is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
2. PAYMENT FACILITY FOR USERS
- The User, as a Buyer, understands that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the ’Sportskhel’ to purchase the products and /or services from the ‘Sportskhel’ using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to ‘Sportskhel’ using Payment Facility.
- The user, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate ‘Sportskhel’ Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, ‘Sportskhel’ is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- The user, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as sole and exclusive remedy) in case the user does not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. The refund shall be in form of credit note which can be redeemed during your future purchases with us within 30 days. In case the user does not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time then this would make user ineligible for a refund.
- The user, as a Buyer, understands that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence the user may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- ‘Sportskhel’ reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which it may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- ‘Sportskhel’ reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with ‘Sportskhel’ or breach/violation n of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- ‘Sportskhel’ may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of ‘Sportskhel’. As a result of such check if ‘Sportskhel’ is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- ‘Sportskhel’ may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Vendor to Dispatch, if ‘Sportskhel’ deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, ’Sportskhel’ may hold Transaction Price and ‘Sportskhel’ may not inform Vendor to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer acknowledges that ‘Sportskhel’ will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of ‘Sportskhel’.
3. BUYER'S ARRANGEMENT WITH ISSUING BANK
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
The Sportskhel Loyalty Points mentioned herein would be governed by the T&C.
‘Sportskhel’ prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
- Report offensive Display Names
- Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
‘Sportskhel’ will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits placed on account privileges;
- Loss of special status;
- Account suspension.
4. EMAIL ABUSE & THREAT POLICY
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by ’Sportskhel’. ‘Sportskhel’ encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, ‘Sportskhel’ will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate ‘Sportskhel’ policies.
- Threats of Bodily Harm
- Misuse of the System
- Spoof (Fake) email – ‘Sportskhel’ will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through ‘Contact Us’ tab.
- Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) – ‘Sportskhel’ spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by its Users. Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
- Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of ‘Sportskhel’– ‘Sportskhel’ prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and Vendor.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Cancellation of listings
- Loss of special status
- Other Businesses
‘Sportskhel’ does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, ‘Sportskhel’ assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. ‘Sportskhel’ does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). ‘Sportskhel’ does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
5. INFRINGEMENT VERIFICATION – REPORTING LISTING VIOLATIONS
Intellectual property owners can report listings that infringe their rights. It is in ‘Sportskhel’ interest to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode Buyer and good Vendor trust.
‘Sportskhel’ will take all reasonable and necessary steps to verify that Vendor have the right or ability to sell or distribute their listed products. However, ‘Sportskhel’ is committed to removing infringing or unlicensed products once an authorized representative of the rights owner properly reports them to ‘Sportskhel’.