Head Titanium 1000 Tennis Racket
Product Type: Tennis Racket.
Standard Delivery: 5-7 business days.
- Head Titanium 1000 Tennis Racket is light weight which gives balanced power and control.
- Titanium 1000 Head racket is a Club Series racquet which take your game to the next level.
- This tennis racket features new shaft inlay for enhanced stability and has longer length allowing you to generate more power with every swing.
- Maximum sweet spot.
- Head Titanium 1000 is a great choice for those on a budget looking for a basic racquet to get them started in tennis.
- Suitable for entry level players.
- Added bumper for racket protection.
- Primarily intended for senior ages.
- Please note that this racket comes strung.
- Length of the racket is 685mm / 27".
- Weight of the tennis racket is 280g.
- String Pattern of head titanium 1000 racquet is 16x19.
- Grip Sizes is 4 3/8".
- Recommended tension of the racket is 26+ / -2kp-57+ / -51lbs.
Titanium 1000 or Ti 1000
* Dimensions mentioned are approximate values.
This product is available for international delivery. Add the product to the shopping cart, choose country and zip code to find out delivery charges.
Please note that you are liable for all duties, taxes, CESS or any other charges levied (if any) by the destination country in which goods are shipped, to take delivery.
Warranty and Support:
No warranty is provided on the product by the manufacturer or Sportskhel.com as tennis rackets are subjected to wear & tear.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Lifespan of a tennis racket may vary from user to user.
No return policy. Please refer terms & conditions for more information.
Maintenance of a Tennis Racket:
Tips to maintain your racket in good condition:
- The racket should not be exposed to extreme heat or cold.
- Ensure that you do not leave the rackets in direct sun or in your car after play. This can lead to bending of racket due to hit.
- If you feel your grip is slippery immediately change on to fresh over grip.
- Maintain the tension which is recommended to string the racket.
- Minimum twice per year you have to restring your racket. Based upon your usage restring the racket more often when required.