- SG Test Cricket Ball is the most superior quality conventional cricket ball in the range.
- The SG Test ball is a four-piece ball made from superior quality alum tanned leather chosen from the top grade hide.
- The ball is approved by The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in India for use in all first class domestic tournaments and all international test and one-day matches.
- High abrasion resistance and excellent shape retention.
- Sg test cricket ball price is much cheaper than other foreign brands.
- Country of origin: Made in India.
Senior- 5 1/2 OZ
*Dimensions mentioned are approximate values.
This product is available for international delivery. Add the product to the shopping cart, choose country and zip code to find out delivery charges.
Please note that you are liable for all duties, taxes, CESS or any other charges levied (if any) by the destination country in which goods are shipped, to take delivery.
Warranty and Support:
No warranty is provided on the product by the manufacturer or Sportskhel.com as cricket leather balls is subjected to wear & tear.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Lifespan of a cricket ball depends upon playing surface and usage.
No return policy. Please refer terms & conditions for more information.