Preparation and Maintenance of Table Tennis Rubber:
Find the following instructions for preparation and maintenance of table tennis rubber given below.
Top-of-the-line equipment’s are a bit expensive however it lasts much longer. Taking care of such equipment’s are easy.
- Unglue the rubbers of the racket after the game so that it gets ventilated.
- Clean the rubber of your table tennis racket with water and a soft cotton cloth.
- Gently rub with a drop of water in a circular motion with the piece of soft cotton cloth.
- After every game use the cleaners and sponges available with the racket to get rid of the sweat and oil build-up on your racket.
- Put the rackets in a protective plastic sheet when they are not in use.
- The protective plastic sheets will protect the racket from getting scratches.
- Store the racket in a case while traveling, so that it does not get damage.