Preparation and Maintenance of a Volleyball
Find the following tips for preparation and maintenance of a Volleyball given below.
- Volleyball as to be maintained under three general conditions, which includes proper use, correct inflation and cleaning.
- Process to clean football:
- Wet the cloth slightly with warm water and add laundry detergent a drop of it to the cloth.
- In sections, scrub the outer layer by scrubbing one panel at a time.
- In between the panels of the ball and along seams scrub by moistening a toothbrush with hot water and a drop of laundry soap.
- Slightly wet a cloth with fresh and clear water to wipe the soap off.
- Allow it to dry in air.
- Rub a thin, even coating of conditioner onto the ball, this will help to clean the moisture and leave the ball uncrack over the time. Conditioning helps to restore to a former level of the ball.