Yonex Voltric Z FORCE II Badminton Racket
Product Type: Badminton Racket.
Frame: High Modulus Graphite/Sound Filter/NANOMETRIC/Tungsten.
Shaft: High Modulus Graphite/EX-HMG/ NANOMETRIC.
Flexibility: Extra Stiff.
Weight/Grip Size: 4U (Ave.85g), G4.
Cover Type: Full Cover.
Standard Delivery: 5-7 business days.
- Yonex Voltric Z FORCE II Badminton Racket is the thinnest ever shaft with improved TRI-VOLTAGE SYSTEM which increases the smash energy.
- The racket is head heavy balance with extra slim shaft for light and quick play.
- Isometric head shape improves your accuracy on each hit even if it lands off centre.
- Tri-Voltage System used in voltric z force II ensures the strongest repulsion power for the hardest hits.
- Nanometric material used in the frame creates a light racquet that generates powerful, controlled smashes and hits.
- Please note that this racket comes unstrung.
- This rackets delivers an unequalled combination of power and control for swift racket handling.
- Voltric series uses new Yonex technology and advanced design which result in a series of rackets that are not only extraordinarily powerful, but excel when it comes to handling and manoeuvrability.
- Frame of the Yonex badminton racquet is made of High Modulus Graphite/Sound Filter/NANOMETRIC/Tungsten.
- Shaft is made of High Modulus Graphite/EX-HMG/ NANOMETRIC.
- Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 weight is 4U (Ave.83g) and Grip size is G4.
- The recommended string tension is 20-27 lbs, 9.0-12.0 kg.
- Flexibility of the racket is extra stiff.
- Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 racquet comes with full cover.
- Yonex Voltric Z FORCE II Badminton Racket is made in Japan.
Voltric Z Force II Overview:
Combining incredible power and fast racquet handling for the first time, voltric is the perfect racquet for players seeking exceptional ‘all-round’ performance. For the first time, voltric's exclusive tri-voltage system achieves the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling.
TECHNOLOGIES USED IN VOLTRIC Z FORCE II:
Voltric Z Force II features MAXIMUM ENERGY TRANSFER:
The ultra-thin, yet stiff shaft and ultra-aerodynamic head shape allow the shuttle to be hit with increased power, reducing the deceleration of the shuttle and allowing it to be returned with sustained, ultimate power.
Voltric Z Force II features EXTRA SLIM SHAFT:
The thinnest strongest shaft ever produced by yonex. Cutting edge nanometric carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.
Voltric Z Force II features TRI-iBUMPER:
Tungsten infused grommets maximize the contact time between shuttle and string. This combined with the TRI-VOLTAGE SYSTEM ensure that the frame flexes in a controlled way, holding the shuttle on the string bed for longer for maximum transfer of power to the shuttle.
Voltric Z Force II features AERODYNAMIC FRAME CONSTRUCTION:
Air resistance is minimized by including the tip of the grommet inside the frame, to produce an ultra-smooth, air resistant shape that together with a heavy head delivers a smooth swinging frame with awesome power.
Voltric Z Force II features TRI-VOLTAGE SYSTEM:
Traditionally, extra weight at the top of the racquet frame has increased hitting power but reduced the speed of racquet handling. In contrast, a lighter top to the frame increases speed but causes a loss of hitting power.
For the first time, the new tri-voltage system successfully combines the contrasting characteristics of exceptional power and great handling. Yonex has developed a racquet which achieves the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling.
Voltric is Power: The stiff racquet structure at the top of the frame allows the head to bend in a very controlled way and hold shuttles on the string bed for longer. The thin frame sides then allow the frame to flex more and transfer more energy to the shuttle. This combination allows you to smash with instant power.
Voltric is Agility: In voltric, the weight is balanced on the top of the frame and at the joint area which allows good handling while also maintaining power. The thin sides of the frame and at the top of the head reduce air resistance and improve the handling even further. Players can now make a full swing even during short range rallies as VOLTRIC responds instantly to even subtle movements.
Voltric Z Force II features SOUND FILTER:
Voltric is Strong Sounding
Another innovative YONEX technology, Sound Filter uses new materials at the two and ten o’clock positions to reduce only high pitched and dull soundwaves. This produces a louder and sharper sound on impact to unsettle opponents, and provides a more aggressive tone to your game for a relentlessly attacking style of play. Sound Filter also reduces uncomfortable sensation from the racquet by rapidly eliminating 31% of vibrations.
Voltric Z Force II features COMPACT FRAME:
The first racquet from YONEX with a compact frame. The smaller frame size further reduces unwanted air resistance and improves feel.
Voltric Z Force II features NANOMETRIC:
Nanometric* improves the bonding strength between the carbon fibres enabling us to take racquet shaft construction to another level. By reducing the amount of carbon in the shaft to make it 60%* thinner than a conventional racquet whilst retaining stiffness, yonex has created a revolutionary lightweight racquet with lightening head speed and control.
Voltric Z Force II features ISOMETRIC FRAME:
The square-shaped isometric frame shape is designed to keep vertical strings at a similar length, as well as the horizontal strings to produce an expanded sweet spot in all directions.
Voltric Z Force II features NEW GROMMET PATTERN:
The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
Voltric Z Force II features SOLID FEEL CORE:
The built-in solid feel core cuts harmful miscellaneous vibration at impact. Solid feel core is carried in all racquets manufactured in Japan.
Voltric Z Force II features BOX+AERO FRAME:
Box frames are stronger and stiffer. It allows for more power transfer.
Aero frame minimizes air resistance. With low air resistance player’s swing speed will increase.
Voltric Z Force II features NEW BUILT-IN T-JOINT:
‘NEW’ Built-in T-Joint is manufactured from a special lightweight plastic combined with epoxy resin and foaming agent that enhances quality and performance by increasing the stability of the shuttle on the string bed and through the air.
Voltric Z Force II features CONTROL SUPPORT CAP:
The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.
Voltric Z Force II Specification:
Voltric Z FORCE II
High Modulus Graphite/Sound Filter/NANOMETRIC/Tungsten
High Modulus Graphite/EX-HMG/Nanometric
4U (Ave.83g) / G4
* Dimensions mentioned are approximate values.
This product is available for international delivery. Add the product to the shopping cart, choose country and zip code to find out delivery charges.
Please note that you are liable for all duties, taxes, CESS or any other charges levied (if any) by the destination country in which goods are shipped, to take delivery.
Warranty and Support:
No warranty is provided on the product by the manufacturer or Sportskhel.com as badminton rackets are subjected to wear & tear.
- Color and design pattern of delivered product may differ from that shown in the image, as it is sourced in mixed batches.
- Product color may also vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Lifespan of badminton racket may vary from user to user.
No return policy. Please refer terms & conditions for more information.
Preparation and Maintenance of a Badminton Racket:
Tips to maintain racket in good condition:
- A grip should always be maintained for better performance of racket. We have to keep checking whether the grip is adequate enough for good number of hits.
- Before your game, test your string tension and use right material that suits your purpose.
- Always make adjustment of your strings according to your need, starting with adjustment made to mid-range tension for a player without a specific power. A greater power is rebound by strings with lower tension range.
- Twice a year get your racket restrung to get optimal power and control.
- Get your strings adjusted more often if you are playing several times a week.