Yonex Nanogy 99 Badminton Strings
Product Type: Badminton String.
Thickness (mm): 0.69.
String Length(metre): 10.
Standard Delivery: 3-5 business days.
- The Yonex Nanogy 99 Badminton Strings is designed for control players with a technical style.
- Original rough braided fiber and a special nylon coating provide maximum bite on the shuttle for enhanced hairpin net shots and cuts.
- Dominate the match with high levels of control and your technical style of play with the NBG-99-SP badminton string.
- High-Intensity Nylon Multifilamentᵀ allows for crisp, sharp, controlled shots at the net and from anywhere on the court.
- High control.
- Medium Feeling.
- Material: Construction.
- Core: High-intensity multifilament nylon.
- Outer: High polymer nylon Rough braided fiber.
- The Length of string is 10 meter or 33 feet.
- Country of origin: Made in Japan.
String Length (m)
* Dimensions mentioned are approximate values.
This product is available for international delivery. Add the product to the shopping cart, choose country and zip code to find out delivery charges.
Please note that you are liable for all duties, taxes, CESS or any other charges levied (if any) by the destination country in which goods are shipped, to take delivery.
Warranty and Support:
No warranty is provided on the product by the manufacturer or Sportskhel.com as badminton strings are subjected to wear & tear.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Lifespan of a badminton string may vary from user to user.
No return policy. Please refer terms & conditions for more information.