Yonex Isometric Lite 2 Badminton Racket
Product Type: Badminton Racket.
Weight/Grip Size: 3U (Ave.88g), G4.
Standard Delivery: 5-7 business days.
- For light, easy play, the Isometric Lite 2 is the ideal choice for the court.
- The Isometric head shape improves accuracy and control over the shuttlecock, while the AERO frame makes for an aerodynamic racket that cuts through the air with a supremely light feel.
- Bring the accuracy to the court with this ISOLITE 2 racket from Yonex.
- Good for beginner to intermediate players.
- Highly accurate shots.
- Please note that this racket comes strung.
- The Isometric series focuses on the power of equality: the length of the main and cross strings in the racket head is equalized on all the Isometric rackets, allowing for a bigger sweet spot which means heightened accuracy on all your powerful shots.
- Frame is made of Graphite.
- Shaft is made of Graphite.
- Yonex Isometric Lite 2 weight is 3U (Ave.88g) and Grip size is G4.
- Flexibility: Medium.
- Made in Japan.
Isometric Lite 2 Specification:
Isometric Lite 2
3U (Ave.88g) / G4
* Dimensions mentioned are approximate values.
This product is available for international delivery. Add the product to the shopping cart, choose country and zip code to find out delivery charges.
Please note that you are liable for all duties, taxes, CESS or any other charges levied (if any) by the destination country in which goods are shipped, to take delivery.
Warranty and Support:
No warranty is provided on the product by the manufacturer or Sportskhel.com as badminton rackets are subjected to wear & tear.
- Color and design pattern of delivered product may differ from that shown in the image, as it is sourced in mixed batches.
- Product color may also vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Lifespan of badminton racket may vary from user to user.
No return policy. Please refer terms & conditions for more information.
Preparation and Maintenance of a Badminton Racket:
Tips to maintain racket in good condition:
- A grip should always be maintained for better performance of racket. We have to keep checking whether the grip is adequate enough for good number of hits.
- Before your game, test your string tension and use right material that suits your purpose.
- Always make adjustment of your strings according to your need, starting with adjustment made to mid-range tension for a player without a specific power. A greater power is rebound by strings with lower tension range.
- Twice a year get your racket restrung to get optimal power and control.
- Get your strings adjusted more often if you are playing several times a week.