Yonex GR 301 Badminton Racket
Product Type: Badminton Racket.
Cover Type: Head Cover.
Standard Delivery: 5-7 business days.
- Yonex GR 301 Badminton Racket is ideal for the beginners to learn the sport with ease.
- The head is oval in shape.
- Features an aluminium frame, making it lightweight and convenient to play with.
- Also features a low torsion steel shaft that enhances its strength.
- Please note that this racket comes strung.
- Frame of the Yonex GR 301 racket is made of aluminium.
- The shaft is composed of low torsion steel.
- GR 301 racket yonex comes with head cover.
GR 303 Specification:
Low torsion steel
This product is available for international delivery. Add the product to the shopping cart, choose country and zip code to find out delivery charges.
Please note that you are liable for all duties, taxes, CESS or any other charges levied (if any) by the destination country in which goods are shipped, to take delivery.
Warranty and Support:
No warranty is provided on the product by the manufacturer or Sportskhel.com as badminton rackets are subjected to wear & tear.
- Color and design pattern of delivered product may differ from that shown in the image, as it is sourced in mixed batches.
- Product color may also vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Lifespan of badminton racket may vary from user to user.
No return policy. Please refer terms & conditions for more information.
Preparation and Maintenance of a Badminton Racket:
Tips to maintain racket in good condition:
- A grip should always be maintained for better performance of racket. We have to keep checking whether the grip is adequate enough for good number of hits.
- Before your game, test your string tension and use right material that suits your purpose.
- Always make adjustment of your strings according to your need, starting with adjustment made to mid-range tension for a player without a specific power. A greater power is rebound by strings with lower tension range.
- Twice a year get your racket restrung to get optimal power and control.
- Get your strings adjusted more often if you are playing several times a week.