Vector X VXT 520 26" Tennis Racket
Brand: Vector X.
Product Type: Tennis Racket.
Size: 26 inch.
Type of Frame: Aluminium.
Standard Delivery: 5-7 business days.
- Vector X VXT 520 26" Tennis Racket is an aluminum jointed racquet which is extremely lightweight and easy to swing.
- A basic economy entry level tennis racket.
- Lightweight tennis racket offers kids the right ammunition to manipulate the racquet. It gives more power and speed while swinging to hit the ball over the net.
- Suited for entry level adult who just want to get a feel of the game.
- If you are just starting out as a tennis player, this vector x tennis racquet is ideal for you because it is easier to handle.
- The Vector X VXT 520 26 tennis racket is long lasting and high quality product.
- This tennis racket has a stabilized frame with enlarged sweet spot.
- Ideal for beginner to intermediate level players.
- Added bumper for racket protection.
- Please note that this racket comes strung.
- Size of the vector x tennis racquet is 26 inch.
- Pattern of the racket is 16x19.
* Dimensions mentioned are approximate values.
This product is available for international delivery. Add the product to the shopping cart, choose country and zip code to find out delivery charges.
Please note that you are liable for all duties, taxes, CESS or any other charges levied (if any) by the destination country in which goods are shipped, to take delivery.
Warranty and Support:
No warranty is provided on the product by the manufacturer or Sportskhel.com as tennis rackets are subjected to wear & tear.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Lifespan of a tennis racket may vary from user to user.
No return policy. Please refer terms & conditions for more information.
Maintenance of a Tennis Racket:
Tips to maintain your racket in good condition:
- The racket should not be exposed to extreme heat or cold.
- Ensure that you do not leave the rackets in direct sun or in your car after play. This can lead to bending of racket due to hit.
- If you feel your grip is slippery immediately change on to fresh over grip.
- Maintain the tension which is recommended to string the racket.
- Minimum twice per year you have to restring your racket. Based upon your usage restring the racket more often when required.