Vector X VXT 1050 Tennis Racket
Brand: Vector X.
Product Type: Tennis Racket.
Type of Frame: Composite.
Standard Delivery: 5-7 business days.
- Vector X VXT 1050 Tennis Racket is a composite racquet comes in full-size frame.
- It is a one piece tennis racket.
- The racquet also weights less, which ensures that your shots have more flexibility to enable you to play the way you want to while not putting too much strain on your wrist.
- The head size of the vector X VXT 1050 tennis racquet is comfortable enough for you to hit the ball to any corner of the court.
- This tennis racket is strong, sturdy and long lasting.
- Vector X Tennis Racket VXT 1050 tennis racket is known for power and speed.
- The racquet has a stabilized frame which enlarges sweet spot.
- Especially crafted for senior players.
- Added bumper for racket protection.
- Please note that this racket comes strung.
- Length of the tennis racket is 27”.
- Pattern of the racket is 16x19.
* Dimensions mentioned are approximate values.
This product is available for international delivery. Add the product to the shopping cart, choose country and zip code to find out delivery charges.
Please note that you are liable for all duties, taxes, CESS or any other charges levied (if any) by the destination country in which goods are shipped, to take delivery.
Warranty and Support:
No warranty is provided on the product by the manufacturer or Sportskhel.com as tennis rackets are subjected to wear & tear.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Lifespan of a tennis racket may vary from user to user.
No return policy. Please refer terms & conditions for more information.
Maintenance of a Tennis Racket:
Tips to maintain your racket in good condition:
- The racket should not be exposed to extreme heat or cold.
- Ensure that you do not leave the rackets in direct sun or in your car after play. This can lead to bending of racket due to hit.
- If you feel your grip is slippery immediately change on to fresh over grip.
- Maintain the tension which is recommended to string the racket.
- Minimum twice per year you have to restring your racket. Based upon your usage restring the racket more often when required.