Head Titanium 3100 Tennis Racket
Product Type: Tennis Racket.
Type of Frame: Graphite.
Weight: 275g / 9.7 oz (approx.)
Standard Delivery: 5-7 business days.
- Head Titanium 3100 Tennis Racket is a team series racquet structured at molecular level.
- Features Integrated Nano material which strengthens the original titanium weaves and Nano - A wining blend of lightweight stability and power.
- This racket has a graphite body that is strong, sturdy and takes even your most powerful shots.
- The larger head size area of head titanium 3100 allows the racquet to offer larger sweet spot.
- Its high damping technology reduces shocks from the hard hits and allows a strain free relax game for longer durations.
- Head Titanium 3100 Tennis Racquet which amplifies your playing skills and improve your overall game.
- Ideal for recreational level players or professional level players.
- Added bumper for racket protection.
- Primarily intended for senior ages.
- Please note that this racket comes strung.
- Length of the racket is 685mm / 27".
- Weight (approx.) of the head titanium 3100 racquet is 275g or 9.7oz.
- Head size of the racket is 660cm² / 102in².
- String pattern of the racket is 16x19.
- Balance of the racket is 330mm.
- Grip Sizes is 4 3/8".
- Recommended tension of the racket is 26+ / -2kp-57+ / -51lbs.
Titanium 3100 or Ti 3100
* Dimensions mentioned are approximate values.
This product is available for international delivery. Add the product to the shopping cart, choose country and zip code to find out delivery charges.
Please note that you are liable for all duties, taxes, CESS or any other charges levied (if any) by the destination country in which goods are shipped, to take delivery.
Warranty and Support:
No warranty is provided on the product by the manufacturer or Sportskhel.com as tennis rackets are subjected to wear & tear.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Lifespan of a tennis racket may vary from user to user.
No return policy. Please refer terms & conditions for more information.
Maintenance of a Tennis Racket:
Tips to maintain your racket in good condition:
- The racket should not be exposed to extreme heat or cold.
- Ensure that you do not leave the rackets in direct sun or in your car after play. This can lead to bending of racket due to hit.
- If you feel your grip is slippery immediately change on to fresh over grip.
- Maintain the tension which is recommended to string the racket.
- Minimum twice per year you have to restring your racket. Based upon your usage restring the racket more often when required.