Head MX Spark Elite Tennis Racket
Product Type: Tennis Racket.
Type of Frame: Graphite.
Weight: 275g / 9.7 oz (approx.).
Standard Delivery: 5-7 business days.
- Head MX Spark Elite Tennis Racket is lighter, stronger and more powerful racket.
- Mx spark elite racket is a specially designed matrix of carbon fibers and a new crystalline metal alloy.
- This alloys grain-size is 1000 times smaller than that of a typical metal.
- The decreased grain size means increased performance, or as the Hall-Patch effects states: Smaller grains = Stronger material.
- The pre-strung head mx spark elite racquet comes with a bigger head.
- Make yourself perfectly equipped for your game by using head mx spark racket.
- Added bumper for racket protection.
- Primarily intended for senior ages.
- Please note that this racket comes strung.
- Length of the racket is 685mm / 27".
- Weight (approx.) of the head mx spark racquet is 275g or 9.7oz.
- Head Size of the racket is 645cm² / 100in².
- String Pattern of the racket is 18x19.
- Balance of the racket is 330mm.
- Grip Sizes is 4 3/8".
- Recommended tension of the racket is 22-26kg/48-57lbs.
MX Spark Elite
* Dimensions mentioned are approximate values.
This product is available for international delivery. Add the product to the shopping cart, choose country and zip code to find out delivery charges.
Please note that you are liable for all duties, taxes, CESS or any other charges levied (if any) by the destination country in which goods are shipped, to take delivery.
Warranty and Support:
No warranty is provided on the product by the manufacturer or Sportskhel.com as tennis rackets are subjected to wear & tear.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Lifespan of a tennis racket may vary from user to user.
No return policy. Please refer terms & conditions for more information.
Maintenance of a Tennis Racket:
Tips to maintain your racket in good condition:
- The racket should not be exposed to extreme heat or cold.
- Ensure that you do not leave the rackets in direct sun or in your car after play. This can lead to bending of racket due to hit.
- If you feel your grip is slippery immediately change on to fresh over grip.
- Maintain the tension which is recommended to string the racket.
- Minimum twice per year you have to restring your racket. Based upon your usage restring the racket more often when required.