Head MX Pro Lite Tennis Racket
Product Type: Tennis Racket.
Type of Frame: Graphite.
Weight (unstrung): 270g / 9.5 oz (approx.).
Standard Delivery: 5-7 business days.
- Head MX Pro Lite Tennis Racket is lighter, stronger and more powerful racket.
- Made of a specially designed matrix of carbon fibers and a new crystalline metal alloy.
- The Arcore technology is a specifically designed cross section in the shaft of the racket to increase torsional stability for ultimate control and power.
- Mx Pro Lite Head is a lightweight racquet for easy handling and has an attractive design that offers greater sweet spot area.
- The racket exhibits good maneuverability and at fast swing speeds for those quick put aways at the net.
- Head Mx Pro Lite Tennis Racquet has a extra bridge shaft offering greater control with balanced power.
- Ideally suited for player across intermediate to advanced levels of play.
- Added bumper for racket protection.
- Primarily intended for senior ages.
- Please note that this racket comes strung.
- Length of the racket is 685mm / 27".
- Weight (unstrung) of the tennis racket is 270g / 9.5 oz (approx.)
- Head Size of the racket is 645cm² / 100in².
- String Pattern of the racket is 16x19.
- Balance (unstrung) of the racket is 330mm.
- Grip Sizes is 4 3/8".
MX Pro Lite
* Dimensions mentioned are approximate values.
This product is available for international delivery. Add the product to the shopping cart, choose country and zip code to find out delivery charges.
Please note that you are liable for all duties, taxes, CESS or any other charges levied (if any) by the destination country in which goods are shipped, to take delivery.
Warranty and Support:
No warranty is provided on the product by the manufacturer or Sportskhel.com as tennis rackets are subjected to wear & tear.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Lifespan of a tennis racket may vary from user to user.
- No return policy. Please refer terms & conditions for more information.
Maintenance of a Tennis Racket:
Tips to maintain your racket in good condition:
- The racket should not be exposed to extreme heat or cold.
- Ensure that you do not leave the rackets in direct sun or in your car after play. This can lead to bending of racket due to hit.
- If you feel your grip is slippery immediately change on to fresh over grip.
- Maintain the tension which is recommended to string the racket.
- Minimum twice per year you have to restring your racket. Based upon your usage restring the racket more often when required.