Head Mx Cyber Tour Tennis Racket
Product Type: Tennis Racket.
Type of Frame: Graphite.
Weight: 275g / 9.7 oz (approx.).
Standard Delivery: 5-7 business days.
- Head Mx Cyber Tour Tennis Racket is a good choice for the intermediate level player looking for an affordable frame.
- This racket belongs to team series and it is made of a specially designed matrix of carbon fibers and a new crystalline metal alloy.
- This alloys grain-size is 1000 times smaller than that of a typical metal.
- The decreased grain size means increased performance, or as the Hall-Petch effects states: Smaller grains = Stronger material.
- The result is a lighter, stronger and more powerful racket than ever before.
- The head mx cyber tour racquet grip is medium sized that gives you both the advantages of adjusting easily in your hand and durability.
- Its open string pattern produces more spin for serious shot making.
- The strings are made of long lasting materials.
- Mx cyber tour racket is best suited for a moderate swing type.
- Added bumper for racket protection.
- Primarily intended for senior ages.
- Please note that this racket comes strung.
- Length of the racket is 685mm / 27".
- Weight (approx.) of the head mx cyber tour racquet is 275g or 9.7oz.
- Head Size of the racket is 660cm² / 102in².
- String Pattern of the racket is 16x19.
- Balance of the racket is 330mm.
- Grip Sizes is 4 3/8".
- Recommended tension of the racket is 22-26kg/48-57lbs.
MX Cyber Tour
* Dimensions mentioned are approximate values.
This product is available for international delivery. Add the product to the shopping cart, choose country and zip code to find out delivery charges.
Please note that you are liable for all duties, taxes, CESS or any other charges levied (if any) by the destination country in which goods are shipped, to take delivery.
Warranty and Support:
No warranty is provided on the product by the manufacturer or Sportskhel.com as tennis rackets are subjected to wear & tear.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Lifespan of a tennis racket may vary from user to user.
No return policy. Please refer terms & conditions for more information.
Maintenance of a Tennis Racket:
Tips to maintain your racket in good condition:
- The racket should not be exposed to extreme heat or cold.
- Ensure that you do not leave the rackets in direct sun or in your car after play. This can lead to bending of racket due to hit.
- If you feel your grip is slippery immediately change on to fresh over grip.
- Maintain the tension which is recommended to string the racket.
- Minimum twice per year you have to restring your racket. Based upon your usage restring the racket more often when required.