Babolat Evoke 102 Tennis Racket
Product Type: Tennis Racket.
Type of Frame: Graphite Composite.
Weight: 270g / 9.5 oz (approx.).
Cover Type: Full Cover.
Standard Delivery: 5-7 business days.
- Babolat Evoke 102 Tennis Racket is perfect as a first racket or for getting started in the sport.
- Its technical design and fused graphite construction make it lightweight, maneuverable and solid for easier tennis playing.
- Babolat tennis racket features Magnesium Technology.
- Added bumper for racket protection.
- Primarily intended for senior ages.
- Please note that this racket comes strung.
- Length of the Babolat evoke 102 racket is 685mm / 27".
- Weight (approx.) of the tennis racket is 270g or 9.5oz.
- Head Size of the Babolat evoke racket is 660cm² / 102in².
- String Pattern of the racket is 16x19.
- Balance of the racket is 330mm.
- Grip Sizes is 4 3/8".
- Recommended tension of the racket is 21-24kg / 46-52lbs.
* Dimensions mentioned are approximate values.
This product is available for international delivery. Add the product to the shopping cart, choose country and zip code to find out delivery charges.
Please note that you are liable for all duties, taxes, CESS or any other charges levied (if any) by the destination country in which goods are shipped, to take delivery.
Warranty and Support:
No warranty is provided on the product by the manufacturer or Sportskhel.com as tennis rackets are subjected to wear & tear.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Lifespan of a tennis racket may vary from user to user.
No return policy. Please refer terms & conditions for more information.
Maintenance of a Tennis Racket:
Tips to maintain your racket in good condition:
- The racket should not be exposed to extreme heat or cold.
- Ensure that you do not leave the rackets in direct sun or in your car after play. This can lead to bending of racket due to hit.
- If you feel your grip is slippery immediately change on to fresh over grip.
- Maintain the tension which is recommended to string the racket.
- Minimum twice per year you have to restring your racket. Based upon your usage restring the racket more often when required.